2011'12.10.Sat

HOTEL IN SHERIDAN : HOTEL IN


HOTEL IN SHERIDAN : MOTEL CAPRI : SUPER BOWL HOTEL ROOM.



Hotel In Sheridan





hotel in sheridan






    sheridan
  • Irish playwright remembered for his satirical comedies of manners (1751-1816)

  • Sheridan is an 'L' station on the CTA's Red Line. It is an elevated station with two island platforms, located at 3940 North Sheridan Road, in the of Wrigleyville neighborhood of Chicago's Lakeview community area.

  • Sheridan is a city in Sheridan County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 15,804 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Sheridan County.

  • Richard Brinsley (1751–1816), Irish playwright and politician. His plays are comedies of manners and include The Rivals (1775) and The School for Scandal (1777). In 1780, he entered Parliament, became a celebrated orator, and held senior government posts





    hotel
  • A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite

  • An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists

  • In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth

  • a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services

  • A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication











Sheridan Hotel at Sheridan Beach, Flint Lake, circa 1909 - Valparaiso, Indiana




Sheridan Hotel at Sheridan Beach, Flint Lake, circa 1909 - Valparaiso, Indiana





Sheridan Beach, Flint Lake
Valparaiso, Indiana

Date: Circa 1907-1909
Source Type: Postcard
Publisher, Printer, Photographer: Elmer E. Starr (#61396)
Postmark: July 22, 1912, Valparaiso, Indiana
Collection: Steven R. Shook
Remark: The large white structure seen in the background is Richard Lytle's store where the Sheridan Beach Resort Hotel was later built. The site is along the southeast corner of Flint Lake. As early as 1876, John McQuiston owned all the land located along the east side of Flint Lake. Much of McQuiston's land was later sold to A. W. Lytle, and as early as 1895 the site was being referred to as Sheridan Beach. Edgewater Beach, located on the north shore of Flint Lake, was immediately adjacent to Sheridan Beach. The hotel at the beach was constructed in 1905; it was sold along with 47 acres of property to a retired manufacturer from Chicago name Sigmund Freund in 1906. Freund soon added running water and electricity to the resort. The resort was later purchased from Freund by the Kilmer-Fraiser Company on July 4, 1925, and the resort was renamed Blackhawk Beach Summer Resort. The resort was once again upgraded to include a roller skating facility, picnic grounds, a toboggan slide, and concession stands. The hotel was razed in 1957.











Sheridan Hotel at Sheridan Beach, Flint Lake, 1908 - Valparaiso, Indiana




Sheridan Hotel at Sheridan Beach, Flint Lake, 1908 - Valparaiso, Indiana





Sheridan Beach, Flint Lake
Valparaiso, Indiana

Date: 1908
Source Type: Postcard
Publisher, Printer, Photographer: C. E. Wheelock & Company
Postmark: July 7, 1908, Wanatah, Indiana
Collection: Steven R. Shook
Remark: The large white structure seen in the background is Richard Lytle's store where the Sheridan Beach Resort Hotel was later built. The site is along the southeast corner of Flint Lake. As early as 1876, John McQuiston owned all the land located along the east side of Flint Lake. Much of McQuiston's land was later sold to A. W. Lytle, and as early as 1895 the site was being referred to as Sheridan Beach. Edgewater Beach, located on the north shore of Flint Lake, was immediately adjacent to Sheridan Beach. The hotel at the beach was constructed in 1905; it was sold along with 47 acres of property to a retired manufacturer from Chicago name Sigmund Freund in 1906. Freund soon added running water and electricity to the resort. The resort was later purchased from Freund by the Kilmer-Fraiser Company on July 4, 1925, and the resort was renamed Blackhawk Beach Summer Resort. The resort was once again upgraded to include a roller skating facility, picnic grounds, a toboggan slide, and concession stands. The hotel was razed in 1957.









hotel in sheridan







Similar posts:

western house hotel

hotel costes mp3

la quinta inn amarillo east

cheap hotels in venice beach ca

discount seattle hotel

nick hotel pics

boutique hotels uk



UnclassifiedTrackbacks:(0)  Comments:(0)
Next |  Back

Post a comment












 管理者にだけ表示を許可

Trackbacks:

この記事のTrackbacks URL